Friday, April 30, 2010

T Shirt Dress

Well I finally tried one of those cute T Shirt dresses I have been seeing. I came across someones blog and theirs turned out so cute I thought ... " I can do that ". I did and lets just say it was not perfect. I learned a few things that I will have to do differently the next time. Here are a few pics of them after I got done making them. They were in such a good mood I just had to take some pictures.....

They were laughing so hard. I love it when they are both in a good mood.
Sophie
Emma kept running to the corner where the flooring is not done of coarse!

Hopefully the next ones will be sewn a little better and fit a little better.







1 comment:

Megan said...

You'll have to show me how you made those.... any sewing involved? They are really cute!

Happy Halloween

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!