Saturday, April 3, 2010

Egg HUNT

We went to Grandma York's house today to have an Easter egg hunt! My aunt Kelly and Uncle Jim hid more than 250 eggs for the kids to find. I was so afraid that there would be snow on the ground but luckily it had all melted by 2 this afternoon. They girls had a ton of fun shaking the eggs and putting them in the baskets. Ethan had a blast running around finding a ton of eggs and playing with the cousins. The outfits that they are wearing are courtesy of my lovely mother in law. She found the cutest dresses and a great little outfit for Ethan.

I absolutely love this pic!! They are all happy and looking at the camera!

Here is the first attempt. Sophie has the biggest smile!!

Emma found a Dinosaur egg
Sophie kept trying to feed the eggs to Jessica

My grandma has a HUGE backyard so it was a great place for a Easter egg hunt!!
Ethan loved running around with the boys finding eggs!


Emma was content with one egg....Sophie found a few more!

Awww. Cute one with daddy!
The FAM

First off.....Look at all of Ethan's EGGS!!! and second.....HIS FACE! Soo funny!!
The kids playing with all the empty eggs.









2 comments:

Stacy Hunt said...

I wish I could have been there. I LOVE the shot of all of them smiling.

Megan said...

250 eggs must have keep the kids busy for awhile!! I'm glad you guys had a happy Easter!!

Happy Halloween

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!