Friday, April 30, 2010

15 Month check up

I took the girls for their 15 month check up today and they did great. They were a little grumpy because of a short nap but all in all it was good. My dad came along to help tame the tots. I dont think i have taken them to the doctor once by myself....one day. Anyways they are in the 90th percentile for both their height and weight.....CHUNKERS! Here are their stats...

Emma is 28 lbs. and 32 inches tall.

Sophie is 27 lbs. 3 oz. and 31 and a half inches tall.

They are getting so big....so fast! I just cant believe all of the things that they have been learning. They are walking now so I am always on my toes! Sophie knows how to stomp, ( SOOO CUTE) and they are both blowing kisses (when they are happy) now. I love those little girls so much I just cant stand it. I am so lucky to have such great kids!

Love you girls so much!!! MWAH!!





1 comment:

Megan said...

Your Dad is so great to go to the doctors with you! All of your kids are getting so big!

Happy Halloween

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!