Thursday, April 8, 2010

My little leopard....

Well a week and a half ago I woke up and noticed that just below both of Ethan's ears, on his neck, there two lumps. One lump was bigger and the other not so. I immediately thought the worst. I had never seen this kid of thing before. I looked online for swollen necks and it brought up some kind of lymph disease. AHHHh. I called the doc and got him in that day. They tested him for strep and it came back positive! I though only your throat got swollen with strep. Well now this week on Tuesday again funny enough I woke up to a spot covered Ethan. Ahhh. I called the doc AGAIN and they said he was allergic to Amoxicillin. We stopped the medication and they still are fading. Here are some pictures of my poor "little leopard" as the doctor called Ethan.

 When I told Ethan I wanted to take a picture of his spots this is the pose he gave me....FUNNY BOY!


PS....No he is not potty trained....I just thought that the pictures would be cuter with Brobie included. :)




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Myles has been breaking out in hives since he was a year old. It is soo soo sad because they look painful. I always have to keep Benadryl and baking soda (to bathe with) on hand. I go into panic mode when either on runs out. Poor Ethan:(

Happy Halloween

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!