Saturday, April 24, 2010

Means A Lot Photo shoot SNEAK PEAK!

I took the kids to get their free spring photo shoot in Heber today with the help of my mom, dad, and sis. We left early in the morning to get there by 10. It was really easy to find and Laura , the photographer, was sooooo nice and helpful with the kids. The kids did a good job....it was really hard to get them all to look at the camera, smile and stay put. All in all I think it went really good! Here is the sneak peak that she posted on her facebook page today.

I love them!! I can't wait to see the rest!!!
Thanks to everyone that helped me win second place in this contest!!
I will post more as the come!





3 comments:

Ashley said...

so so so cute! I love 'em!

Shana Smith said...

Such cute photos, really they are so good! Ethan looks so big in the pic just of him, they all turned out so adorable. I would have to buy them all, how do you choose?!

Anonymous said...

What beautiful photos!! I don't know how you are going to choose which oness to print. You might be raising future models...

Happy Halloween

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!