Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Recent phone pics :0)

Here are yet some MORE pics from my iPhone. I seem to have that on hand more than my camera so I catch so many more moments with my phone. Thanks for continuing to read even though all I do is shamelessly show off my kids....I cant help myself.

Emma sleepin in the car and Ethan doing YOGA with me

Emma and Sophie's new swim suits!!

Easter church activity....we walked around to different ward member's homes and sang Popcorn popping on the Apricot tree and gave them each a popcorn ball! Ethan had so much fun (yeah no pics sorry) and he held a girls hand the whole time!!

The kids at church on Sunday....Yeah we actually made it!

 I found the girls taking their nap with their heads together...SO CUTE!

Emma found a new sitting spot, in the laundry basket full of toys!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really like that picture of the girls with their heads together. Isn't taht one of your favorite parts of having twins-when they always have to be close to each other-even if they are asleep. So sweet:)

Happy Halloween

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!