Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Traditions

Well ever sense I can remember growing up we always opened one present on Christmas Eve......which turned out to be PJ's. I wanted to start this tradition in our family but because Christmas Eve tends to be WAY busy for us I decided that tonight would be close enough. Just one day off right?? Anyways the kids opened their Christmas PJ's and the girls seemed to be more interested in all of the wrapping. Surprise right? I put them right in their new digs and snapped some pictures before baking our Santa cookies. OTIS SPUNKMEIER!!! MMmmmmmm So delicious and so easy! What a lucky Santa! When I asked Ethan if he wanted one of the cookies he said " No, because they are for Santa." So cute!

 
 
 
 

Next tradition I want to start is Elf on a Shelf. I never had it growing up but it is such a cute concept and apparently keeps the kids on their best behavior before Christmas. Maybe next year 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You should for sure get an Elf on A shelf. Get it now though, because I have been hearing that they are hard to get before Christmastime. I think next year Ethan will be just old enough to really enjoy it:) Just be prepared for the panic that you will wake up in when you realize that you forgot to hide it...

Happy Halloween

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!