Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas DAY!!

Christmas day was so much fun. I was so excited for Ethan to open all of his gifts. This year we had mikes parents over in the morning and Merrilene made some YUMMMY Scones. We ate and opened our presents. Santa was very good to Ethan this year....He got a WII and his own iPod touch (which we think is more a present for mom and dad so they can have their i phones to themselves ;0) The girls were spoiled too. They got a ton of toys. Me and mike decided to just do $10 gifts for each other so I got him a movie and a mouse pad that has pics of the kids on it. He got me a bag of rice crackers.....Which I love and a toothpaste dispenser so I can brush my teeth after the stinky crackers. LOL I loved it!!!



 

 

 

After we finished up at our house we headed over to my moms house to see what Santa left for the kids there. We ate some more breakfast and opened some more presents. Ethan got a snow suit and a fun bowling alley and a ton of other stuff and the girls got some cute clothes, twin cabbage patch dolls and another baby sled so we can go play in the snow. Mike and I got some money to help finish furnishing our home. I am so thankful for our parents who help make every Christmas so wonderful for us and our kids!


Always gotta have a pic in front of the tree

 
Socks first
Awww Twins!!


FUN! BOWLING!


 
 
This was so funny. The girls were crawling over each other to get some snacks.



No comments:

Happy Halloween

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!