Monday, December 21, 2009

Funny recent pics

Ok this one may not be too funny but WAY cute!! This winter Croup made a little visit to our house. It started when Ethan got a really high fever and just seemed like he had the flu but then the raspy cough started and he was struggling to breathe. I decided to take him to the doc and he got in that day. She said he had croup! It has been a long running sickness in this house, partly because i think everyone keeps getting it and starting the cycle again. Emma got it too and in the next pic I had to bundle her up and take her out into the cold night air to help her breathe. Everyone is still coughing and not really themselves but at least we are out of the thick of it......I HOPE. Here is a pic when Ethan had a 103 temp......



This is Emma after I brought her in from outside. I guess it worked because she fell asleep out in that freezing weather.


This a cute booty shot that my sister sent me while they were watching the kids this weekend. AWWWwwwwww


LOL!!! This one just makes me laugh!! Emma had fallen asleep in her walker one day while I was out finishing some shopping. Mike sent me this pic and I laughed out loud in the store!
( Don't worry Mike got her right out after she fell asleep)

Here are more shots of Emma........Looks like she is taking after her sister.



No comments:

Happy Halloween

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!