Tuesday, December 1, 2009

24 Chocolate Days Til Christmas

What a special time of year this is. Christmas is so exciting for little ones. I was explaining the whole Christmas concept to Ethan yesterday and he was very quiet just taking everything in. It is so much fun having kids during the Christmas season. This year is especially fun because Ethan is really starting to understand. One of my favorite memories from growing up was the fun chocolate advent calendars that my mom used to get us. Well this year she didn't skip a beat and bought one for Ethan. He was so excited and after he had his breakfast this morning I said he could open the #1 box. I , being the picture taking mom I am, had to get some shots of him opening his first one. I am so excited for Christmas this year. I just cant wait to see Ethan's little face when we wake up on Christmas morning!

 

 

2 comments:

Darla said...

That is so cute, Shannon! We used to get those too, and loved them! Cute blog, btw. :)
-Darla

Megan said...

I loved those as a kid. My only problem was eating just one each day. It's so hard not to skip ahead!

Happy Halloween

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!