Monday, December 21, 2009

Great Friends , Good Times

Yeahhhhhh!! Its Christmas Party time and I was able to come this year! Last year I was PREGO and on bedrest with the twins so I couldnt come to the Christmas Dinner with all of our closest friends. I was so sad last year to hear they went to Rodizio Grill but to my delight we went there this year too!! Wooohooo. We had so much fun and I am sad that we don't see our friends more often. There are always tons of laughs and lots of great memories made when we are all together. We did a gift exchange and I got a pedicure from Kacey!! She must have seen my toes because boy do I need one. HEHEHE Thanks Kacey! I love it! Mike got a really cool NY Yankees book  and a South Park desk calendar from Harry. What a perfect gift!! Oh and how can I forget Joe's present...........Well you will just have to see it in the pic..........(keep in mind that we had a $25-30 limit)

Cute Pic of Paul and Megan!!



 
 
 
Joe opening the gift.........................

AND DUHHH DUHHH DUHHH...............



The MAIRNE!!
(Promo edition)


I love you guys and we need to hang out more often!!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

No comments:

Happy Halloween

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!