Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Ethan turned 3 !!!

3 years ago we were blessed with this beautiful little boy named Ethan Michael Jinks!!

He has been so much fun and I can't believe time has gone by so fast.

There are so many things that I love about this little man. He has always put a smile on our face. He is so loving, so smart, and just a ball full of energy. He is so caring and loves his family so much! Just yesterday morning when he woke up he gave me a huge hug and said Mommy I love you and then leaned over to Mike and said Daddy I love you! He is so sweet. He is always thinking about his little sisters. He will bring them a toy if they don't have one and when they are crying he says " Its ok girls". He makes me smile every day! I am so thankful for him!

Here are some "FIRSTS" ....

First Christmas

 

First Vegas Trip

 

First Potty pic

First snow 



First Birthday

First Hair Cut

 

First Dentist trip

Ethan you have grown so fast and we have loved every minute of it. Thank you for being such a great little boy! I can't wait to see what the next 3 years brings us.


Newborn...............
 


1 year old...................


2 years old..............


3 years old.............


 
What a big boy!! 
We love you Ethan!
Hope you had a AWESOME birthday! 

No comments:

Happy Halloween

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!