Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas eve

HLike I said before in a previous post our Christmas Eve / Christmas Day activities are CRAZY! But I love every hectic minute of it. On Christmas eve day we went out to eat with Mike's parents and Uncle Mitch at Tucanos. It was nice and quite there and we had the waiters pretty much all to ourselves. The kids loved the food. Ethan gobbled up some brisket that they brought out first. I loved their mashed potatoes and yummy cheese ball things. MMMmmmm. Then we came home and let Ethan take a short nap and then we were off to my Aunt Kelly's house. I always love going there. Her home is so cute! I love all of her decorations. We ate some yummy food, had a white elephant exchange and opened our gifts from each other. Then after that we headed to our long time family friends the Jamesons. We are usually there until pretty late.....like 11. So by the time that we got home we had just enough energy to put out Santa's Milk and cookies then we crashed.
 
 
Ethan's white elephant gift was the movie The Oustiders
Sophie got Tabasco sause boxers....that someone stole. Phew


 
Mike had Paige's name and we got her a SNUGGIE!! She loved it!
I got a Scentsy warmer from Bradi and Mike got a UTES SNUGGIE!! How fun!
Thanks everyone for all the gifts!



This picture cracks me up because Ethan was so tired by the time we got to Roz's house



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That last picture is my FAVORITE!! SO cute!!! Man alive you took a lot of pictures. Good for you though since it was the twins first Christmas...

Happy Halloween

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!