Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Means A Lot Photos!!

I have a secret.....well not so much a secret but a passion. I LOVE PHOTOGRAPHY! Everything about it just gets me excited. First off I love taking pictures as most of you know already.

I love capturing those moments in life that without a photo might be lost. I love capturing smiles and laughs of my kids. It is so precious to look back on life and remember those funny moments.

I love LOVE.....did I say LOVE to look at , maybe stalk, photography blogs. I love to see what they will do next. I love to see all of the cute babies and beautiful families that are photographed. I love to see the props that different photographers will use in their photos. It makes me want to try out new things when i photography my kids.

I take about a thousand or more photos and sadly don't print many out anymore because of the digital age we live in. I have an AWESOME camera that my loving hubby gave me. I still don't quite know how to use it on the manual setting. I really hope that one day I can really learn how to use it and maybe even learn to use photoshop.

I love getting the kids pictures taken, although it usually is stressful at the time of pictures. I always have the hardest time waiting for the photos to be done!!

The only thing i DON'T like about photography is price. I is expensive to buy prints after the photo shoot. It is pricy to even print pictures out that you have taken yourself (probably because I take a gazillion!!)

Anyways I got the pictures back that Means A Lot photography did for the kids. If you want to check them out go to http://www.meansalot.com
- click on "SITE"
- click on "PROOFING"
and the password is jinks (all lower case)
   
Take a look because I probably wont be able to purchase too many.  

Enjoy!! 



1 comment:

Ashley said...

They are adorable! I love the yellow wallpaper and all the cute facial expressions! LOVE IT LOVE IT

Happy Halloween

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!