Sunday, May 16, 2010

Castle Park

My sis found this really cool park and wanted to take the kids. We headed over there on Friday. I really liked the park, the only thing was that there were so many places that the kids could get lost really easily. I turned around many times and Ethan was gone. Fun for him...not so fun for a stressed out mom that wants her eyes on all of her kids all the time. Luckily I had plenty of help. My cousins Ashley and Kristi came with us. Thanks for your help guys!!
This is a shot of the park....and this is only the small side! 
Pretty cool huh?

Ethan was laughing so hard at this little boy that was trying to get up the slide the wrong way. He was doing it on purpose to make him laugh. Pretty funny to watch him interact with other little kids.
The kids both like these fabric bridges. They would sit on them and have Jess bounce them.
And had to try the rock wall :)

Ethan though the horse would like some wood chips.
They had all of these little towns. They were so cute!







1 comment:

Ashley said...

i love this park. We go there on fieldtrips with the preschool. I agree with the many hiding places for kids but I think it's the coolest park around!

Happy Halloween

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!