Thursday, May 13, 2010

ZOO with Apa

Well today we went to the Zoo with my dad ( aka. Apa Arnold). It was a bit chilly but so fun. My inlaws got our family a season pass so hopefully we will be going a lot  and getting some use out of it. I was worried , with good reason, that my kids would act up again and make the day horrible. Well they did good. They had a few melt downs. Emma fell down and hit her head on the concrete and at the end Ethan got a sliver in his hand but it was overall a fun day. I am so thankful for my dad! He is so good with my kids and they always have a good time! We love you dad! Thanks for everything.

On our way!!
Ethan by the Mommy and baby elephant!! Awwww
2 girl grumpers and a happy Ethan showing off his animal crackers!
This is the only thing that Ethan would pose by...When we asked him to sit on that big wooden elephant he said " No no no"
This is where the sliver happened but im sure he would go back to that park in one second. He loved it!!
I LOVE this picture. So cute of little Sophie. It was so hectic to watch all the kids but I was able to get a few good shots.
Emma is just scowling at me....they are good at that.
They surprisingly LOVED the train. They were crying and fussing right before we got on and as soon as we stared to move they just sat there quietly and looked around. Ahhh silence.
I told Ethan to put his arm around Emma to keep her safe. She didnt really dig that. Miss independant. But what a cute picture right?

Thanks for the fun day Grandpa Arnold.
LOVE YOU!








No comments:

Happy Halloween

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!