Monday, October 12, 2009

MY OWN ROOM!

Well I don't have any pictures of our room but Mike and I do have a wonderful, large, fairly plain bedroom all to our self! It is great. We are able to put the kids in their room and they ..... oddly enough .... sleep in their own rooms. I for sure thought that Ethan would have an issue sleeping alone in his room but he has done so well! Thank you to everyone that has helped get our upstairs bedrooms in working order. I am so thankful for my family and friends that have helped make this happen. Now on to the ....... KITCHEN! AHHHHhhhhh

Here are some pictures of the rooms ....

Ethans room.......With him sleeping in his new bed for the first time. ( the "NEW" bed is actually the bed Mike had when he was a little boy.....Not the same mattress, thats new.

And the girls room....Yup only one crib still. They are getting to big for it but they still like to be close to each other. I will have some before and after pics when all of the remodeling is done.



2 comments:

Megan said...

Someday when I have kids, I'm coming to you to get ideas for decorating their rooms. They look so cute!

Anonymous said...

You are so talented! I'm sure your kids love their rooms because they are so cute!

Happy Halloween

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!