Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Play Pen?

Emma and Sophie have found a new play place.......the laundry basket. They were getting fussy one night and i said "Lets see......What would be fun to do?" Ahhhhaaaaa a basket, where they cant crawl away and they cant drop their toys on the floor where they cant reach. I put them in there and they loved it. They played for the longest time. I took these pics on my i Phone so they are not that great but soooooo cute!
Sophie was just laying there in Emma's lap and smiling away while she got a head rub.
(I know Sophie I like head rubs too!!)




In this one Emma was just about to sneeze. She looks so funny!




This one is my Fave!! What cute little DURLS!!
(thats how Ethan says Girls)

Mommy loves you my beautiful babies!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh that is darling!! your girls are at my favorite stage!! i love seeing all the cute pictures:)

Happy Halloween

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!