Thursday, October 15, 2009

Joe and Kacey's Wedding

Mike and I were blessed to be able to attend the sealing of our dear friends Joe and Kacey on October 9th. It was so good to go to the Temple again. It has been a long time for us. It was so great to be able to go to a sealing and remember all the wonderful things that you vow to each other when you get married. It reminded me of my wedding day and how happy I was to get sealed to my best friend for all eternity. It is such  a different experience going to the temple once you have kids. The spirit is so strong and you just think about one day having your kids be able to share this wonderful experience with you. I thought about one day having the kids married in the temple and I was just overwhelmed with emotion. I am so blessed to have a wonderful family! Thanks Mike for giving me these beautiful kids!!

Ok back to Joe and Kacey's wedding. I am so happy for them and I just know they were made for each other. They just fit perfectly. They are such great people and I am so happy to have them in our life. Thanks you guys for being so great to me and my family. The kids love you and Mike and I are just so happy for you.



Here we are waiting for them to come out of the Temple


Here is the new Mr. and Mrs.!



Greetings with friends


The Boys!!


And you gotta have pics by the Temple


The Ohhhh so cute Canepari Family


 
Hangin out... What a cute couple!!


Cutting the cake


Ethan loves his Kacey!


The girls and grandma and grandpa


The Canepari clan

Congratulations to Joe and Kacey!!!
We love you!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Congratulations Joe!!! It looks like he married a cute girl. It's always so fun to see wedding pictures! Thanks for sharing them!! I love the one of your son with Joe's wife.

Stacy Hunt said...

The spirit was really strong during the ceiling. It made all the couples turn and look into each others eyes. Oscar and I did it, and I watched you and Mike staring at each other too.

Happy Halloween

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!