Monday, October 12, 2009

Jezza's Birthday

My cute little sis turned 27 on September 14th. She is such a beautiful woman and I am so proud of her. She has a heart of gold and always wants to make everyone happy. She loves her family and is such a great Aunt to my children. Thanks Jess for being a great example of love and compassion for me. I love you so much  and have the funnest time when we have a chance to hang out.

Here is a shot of the girls. We had a photo shoot when we got there because they had their first curls in their hair. Sophie is on the left with her cute crooked smile and Emma is on the right and she looks like she just saw a ghost.



Jess loves to take pics with Ethan and look at it when they are done on the screen. Ethan got to help out blowing the candles out and look what else showed up .... THE BUBBLE BOX. We have all of these bubble boxes from my wedding that keep reappearing at most birthdays.  

Ethan and Ashley had so much fun saying "Your SO OLD!!" It was so funny!

We love you Jess!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

No comments:

Happy Halloween

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!