Monday, October 12, 2009

Fishing Trip



The end of last month my mom, dad, and sister took Ethan and the girls on a little fishing trip. Well when I say fishing trip I mean we drove to the park behind my moms house that has a fishing pond so we were like.....5 minutes away from home. My dad loves to do outdoor stuff so when they added a fishing pond so close to us a few years ago he couldn't wait to take Ethan there. I think Ethan had more fun throwing rocks in the pond.
This is a picture of my dad and Ethan reeling in a fish!!


I caught my first fish!! ... with grandpas help.


Ethan was so tired ... we were fishing right during nap time.


This is my FAVORITE picture!! My dad was so happy.


This one is pretty cute too!



I had so much fun!! Thanks GREAT family!

2 comments:

Megan said...

Shannon, I found you!! I'm so glad we get to be blog buddies!! You're family is so cute to take Ethan fishing. You have a great family.

Anonymous said...

What pond is that? It looks like fun. We used to take our daughter all the time when she was 3. Now that she is 5 EVERYTHING grosses her out! I miss family fishing trips.

Happy Halloween

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!