Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Our silly Ethan

Ethan sure keeps us laughing these days. He is so smart and funny. He is getting so big day by day and I just cant believe he is going to be 3 in December! He has come to like the girls .... I think. He tries to make them laugh. The girls absolutely adore him and think he is so funny. He has been learning so fast and amazes us every day. Here are some of the cute/funny/weird things that he is saying these days....

"Oh BOY" It is so funny because when the girls get fussy I always say OH BOY so now he says it whenever he is having a hard time or frustrated. So funny.
"Emma scared me" I about died laughing when he came running to me with open arms after Emma let out one of her playful screams. Now he says it all the time.
"There's a basketball in my elbow" He just said it out of no where.....who knows?
"What are you doing?" All the time.....Mommy what are you doing? Daddy what are you doing?
"What does that say?" We have these stickers that my dad gave me that have lots of sayings on them and he loves to put them on paper and ask me....EVERY TIME....what they say.
His favorite is the one that says "Your Super Duper". I told him what it said and he replied with
"I AM!"
"Don't go far far away Mommy!" Even if im going upstairs to do laundry for a half a second.
"That kinda tickles" It is only so funny because it sounds like "It Dinda tickles"
One other thing he has been doing lately that is cute but sad is getting so emotional at things that he see's on TV. The other day we were watching the Family Guy (yeah I know not the best show for a little toddler) that Lois gets shot and he just started balling and said that the mommy got hurt on the TV. It was so precious. What an emotional little bug!
Ok I just cant help but post these pics....He drew them when I fell asleep one morning when he had the markers(  See previous post :o)  ) He how to draw smiley faces!!!......

 
 
He colors somewhat inside the lines and traces the characters faces....Pretty impressive for a 2 year old....Don't ya think!
We love our little bear. He is so funny, lovable, and smart. We are so proud of him and can't imagine our life without his cute little face. 
WE LOVE YOU ETHAN!!

1 comment:

Happy Halloween

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!