Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Basket Photos

Ok so I have decided that I really love Photography......WHO would have thought? What with me always taking probally way too many pictures ALL the time. LOL!! Anyways first I have to figure out how to work my camera. I am usually pretty good but with this fancy camera that I have had forever you would think I would know everything about it! Oh and I also have been playing around with PHOTOSHOP. I only wish I could make my photos like the "real" photographers do. So far I have only had suscess one time......

Here are some pics I took when the boys were gone for a little bit....I took the girls up into our living room and took the laundry basket and played around with the lighting and a blanket. Here are the cute little bugs!


Not so good lighting......


Sophie seems to be enjoying it!


From up above.....


Close up...YIPEE says Emma


Lighting from the entry....really YELLOW


Rock wall background.....hmmmmm

This is the one that I make with Photoshop...What do you think?

2 comments:

davidandlizzylau said...

CUTE FUN BLOG Shannon!! I Love it!!

Stacy Hunt said...

my favorites the one with the rock wall background.

Happy Halloween

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!