Friday, August 21, 2009

Diffrent or the same????

So when I found out I was having identical twins I thought .....How am I ever going to tell them apart?? It was hard at the beginning but thankfully Emma had a little crease in her left ear and Sophie didn't. Phhheewww! As they have grown they certainly have developed little things that helps me tell them apart ....

But first I have to tell you that they have developed little nick names.......guess what they are????

EMME Yeah Like the award.....



And SOFA.........Like the seat.....


Funny but that is what they got stuck with. :0)

So here is Emma's little Crease in her ear....... I love that we got that Pic !!

And here is Sophie.....she is the one falling over on Emma.....No crease in her ear.....
Sophie has more of a long head shape and Emma for sure has a ROUND face.....

Ok so maybe they both have pretty round faces but I guess Emma's is more round.... lol




Emma seems to be the more physical learner.....She Rolled over first and Pushed around in walker first and even turned a book page first
She also has the cutest smile that goes from ear to ear when you are making her laugh


but she is much more sleepy than Sophie........

Emma also nibbles on her finger tips to go to bed.....I wish I had a picture of that......SO CUTE!
Another thing that she does that I just adore is that she kicks just her left foot over and over sometimes when you are changing her diaper........I LOVE IT!



Sophie seems to be the mental learner.....she laughed first.....Gabbed first and when she gets excited she slaps her hand and makes this panting sound......FUNNY!
She has the cutest biggest open mouth smile that I have ever seen.....

Oh and she is the first one to like baby food.....she took right to it.....

She has always been the more laid back one too......I think that comes from being in the NICU for a week and having no one hold or cuddle her 24-7 like emma got.......SAD.....Ill make up for it now by smothering her in kisses and snuggles!!!



They Both love to giggle and often find themselves facinated with each other.
They both have rolls EVERYWHERE........ Like this baby......

They are both great babies.....discovering....learning and loving life day by day....
They love thier family and are so happy to be around loved ones!

Thanks everyone for loving and caring for my cute little Buddah babies!!

I love you I love you Emma and Sophie!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

CUTE BLOG!!! I love the pics of your girls and still can't believe how funny it is that we both ended up with a set of identical twins!

Happy Halloween

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!