Tuesday, September 1, 2009

I wanna try.....

Here are a few things that I have come across that I really want to try to make.......

Cake pops!!! They are soooo cute! Its cake dipped in chocolate and decorated....
I found them on the Bakerella blog. Here are some of the ones she does.....






I also found a really cool tutorial to reuse a wooden bowl. I found it on the Oh So Crafty blog here is a pic of what it looks like when it is done.....SO cool.


As many of you know we are remodeling our house and will be moving up into the 3 bedrooms upstairs hopefully soon......I have all of this stuff to decorate the girls room but I dont really have bedding that will match if we get 2 cribs so I found this tutorial on how to make a dust ruffle for a crib....maybe Ill try it.

http://sew4home.com/projects/bed-linens/355-stylish-baby-nursery-crib-dust-ruffle-

And now for one of the coolest things I have seen in a while ..... Its made out of YARN!!! I love it and hope I get a chance to try it out....I found the tutorial on the Pickles blog.....

http://www.pickles.no/whirl-it-lampshade/


When Ill find time to try all of these things out ..... I dont know! But I will for sure take pics and post them if and WHEN I get to it......

No comments:

Happy Halloween

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!