Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Wendover...its another long one

Well every Labor Day we head to Wendover for some pool time, buffets and some gambling with my moms side of the family. It is so fun to see all of our family and all the kids. Ethan loved playing with all of his cousins. It was the girls first time and had such a great time. I gambled a little and won $25....not too bad. Sorry this post is so long but you get to see so many CUTE pictures!


We just got there and Ethan was ready to jump in the pool. Look how happy that little bug is!


The girls and grandma


This is on the first day of swimming and the water was FREEZING cold! We were only in there for a short time but the girls seemed to like it.


Picture time.....SMILE!


I pulled the girls out of the pool when I felt their little hands and feet were like ICE after like 5 minutes. Poor little things....they don't seem to mind it


The girls wanted to be like the girl in the gold bikini that was doing a photo shoot at the Wendover Nugget Pool......


Ethan loved playing with Jake and Jared.


Hot tub baby!


Pretty girls!


The girls like sitting their floaties until one of them figured out that there was a huge tail behind them and almost tipped over trying to get it


I love this pic of Ethan in Ashleys glasses....He looks like a STUD!


Im obviously not very good at holding the camera out and taking a pic of yourself...and others....It probally has something to do with the fact that my camera is so heavy!! Sorry Ash.




Grandma kept saying no dont take my picture Im not ready for the day....She always looks cute. What are you talking about Grandma!


Oh this is my absolute Favorite picture of the weekend!! She was in the pool and was getting so tired....she just laid her head down and looked like she was going to fall asleep.....What a cute little Sofa!!


Mommy brought us hats so our heads dont burn!


I hate this picture of me but Ethan looks so dang cute I couldnt help but post it!




The twins loungin with thier Aunties




Eating at the Buffet. Yummm! We were starving!


Ethan loves his cousins!


The girls!


I LOVE his smile in this one!


Go SUU!!

I cant believe I caught this face that Sophie makes....It is so funny she sucks her top lip and she just looks so cute!

Both giggling. They are so FUN!

Good morning Uncle Tee, Good Morning AMPA

Time to go home

1 comment:

Stacy Hunt said...

I like the shot of the girls on their floaties.

Happy Halloween

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!