Wednesday, July 6, 2011

So. Salt Lake Firework party @ YOSHIS

I can't believe it is already the 4th of July! As usual we went over to grandma Yoshi's house on Saturday. Ash and I decorated the lawn with Flour stars ( didn't work as well as expected ) and the sidewalk with chalk. It was SUPER hot that day! The Sylvester fam and Neil joined us too. It was fun to have so much family and friends to celebrate. We even played some Beer pong! Sophie didn't like the fireworks too much and wanted to go inside pretty quick, Emma LOVED them, and Ethan wanted me to hold his ears the whole time then gave up and went inside too. I sure love my kids! I had such a great time celebrating  this year. Thanks to everyone who came and made it awesome.

 Ethan and Grandpa Arnold waiting for everyone to come.




 KISSES
 This is the best one that I could get of all three of them....LOL


 Ashlynn, Kaitlynn, and Brooklynn. :)
 Emma in Ashlynn's glasses

 Kaitlynn took over for me holding Ethans ears...What a funny kid
 Emma LOVED the fireworks!
Oh and we cant forget some fun drinking games and PONG!!

Happy 4th of July Everyone!!

No comments:

Happy Halloween

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!