Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Say what?

I haven't done a post in a while about what the kids are saying lately so here it is....

You know when people.....(mainly Bill Cosby).... say " Kids say the darndest things?" ITS SO TRUE. I love the things that come out of Ethan's mouth. He is quite the comedian. He is so smart, sometimes I think a little to smart for his own good. Here are a few of the silly things that he has said lately.....

Ethan
Me: "Emma and  Sophie do you want to get down?" ( from their high chair )
Ethan: "The silly baby wants to get down"
          "The normal baby doesn't"

Ethan: "Wanna hear a funny question?" ( a joke )
          "Whats a dog's favorite food?"
Me: "I don't know."
Ethan: "Popcorn!!!" Hahahahahahahah
Ethan: "Why did the pig cross the road?"
Me: "I don't know, why?"
Ethan: "Because he wanted to get a chicken!" Hahahahaha

Ethan: "Do you have long arms?"
Mom: "yeah" ( holding my arms out)
Ethan: "It looks like an angel"
Mom: "You think mommy looks like an angel?"
Ethan: "Only at the beach, you look like a beach angel!"

( Listening to Selena Gomez)
Ethan: "Is this Selena Gomez mom?"
Me: "Yup"
Ethan: " I LOVE her"

Also he has been singing this song lately.....
" If you wanna get with me theres some things you gotta know"
" I like my beat fast, and my base down low" " Babababa base down low"
So funny!!!!

Sophie has also become a talker! In fact she does most of the talking for both her and her sister. Here is what she has been saying lately.....

Every once in a while she will come up to me and say....
" Whatcha doin mom?"

She is also always very concerned about her sister. Its like she always needs to know where she is. If she notices that Emma is gone she wills say
" Where Emma GO?"

Lately when I am getting her some food she will say
" AWWWwwww CUTE"

When she lays back she says she is "AXIN" ( relaxin"

She also says "LOOK AT ME" when she is doing something

And one of my FAVS is when she gives me a hug she says "Ohhhhh Mommy CUTE"

Oh and now she says " Why mom, WHY?" Uhhhh Oh im in trouble now. LOL

Emma still doesn't say much. Mainly she just giggles which is soooooo cute! Her speech therapy is going well.
She has learned a little sign language.
She can say "More juice please" while signing too.
She says down when she wants to get off of her chair.
She can say Momma and Dada
She also knows a ton of animal sounds.
Oh and "NO" she says all the time!

I sure do love these kids of mine!!

No comments:

Happy Halloween

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!