Wednesday, July 20, 2011

iPhone :)

After bath time this is what I came in to find my girls doing.....and giggling! LOL....
 This pic was taken at the South Salt Lake festival on the 2nd of july.....

 I found the girls relaxin on the stairs......
 This was also after bath time one day. I used my new favorite iPhone app Instagram to make the pic look like that......
 Yup that's me shaving my cousins legs.....
 Lately the kids love to sit and watch dad play his golfing game on the xBox!
 BOUNCING fun....
 Sophie with things on her head! LOL

 Sophie is so picky when it comes to eating she won't even take it from Emma.....
 The other day I felt crafty so i sewed the girls some dresses from some old tee shirts.....
 Being silly with the kids....

No comments:

Happy Halloween

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!