Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Fathers day 2011

This year I didn't really take any pics on fathers day. Weird I know. We woke up and I made mike this new recipe I found. It was baked cinnamon french toast. SOooooo yummy. It may have to become our new Fathers Day tradition. I gave him a Best Dad Ever BBQ apron, a small ping pong game you can set up on a table, and a new shirt and a photo of the kids printed out on poster board. It turned out so cute! I am so happy to be married to my hubby! He is such a great Father to our kids! Thank you Mike for being such a great Father, a wonderful husband and my best friend!! <3 Love you tons <3

Here are some photos that I took to put on the poster board.







2 comments:

Megan said...

What a great gift! Your kids are so cute!!

Stacy Hunt said...

cute! how do you upload pics side by side?

Happy Halloween

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!