Tuesday, November 30, 2010

SNOWWWW!

fNow this is what I call a storm! It seems like it has been ages sense it has really snowed. I remember when I was little the snow was crazy! It snowed so much we could make a huge hill in our yard to sled on. Well it happened again and my kids were able to go crazy in it.....for about 35 minutes. I bundled them all up, took them out, and let them go. They had a good time. I don't think they knew what to think about all the snow. It was fun to see them play in the snow and topple over because they couldn't walk in the deep parts! Ethan loved it. He made some snow angels and didn't hesitate to throw a few snow balls at his sisters. I think it was a good anger release. LOL



 This was right after the tree dumped a ton of snow on me and Sophie!!

 Sophie fell back in the sled when I was pulling her and she thought it was so funny!

 Ethan's snow angel!


It was a great way to get the girls to go right to sleep for their naps!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are such a cute mommy! I FINALLY broke down and bought Taylor and the twins some snow stuff so we can play in the snow. It has been 3 years since I have let my kids play in the snow. I sort of hate the stuff. So anyway, good for YOU for letting your kids play in it:)

Happy Halloween

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!