Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Black FRIDAY

YES I am one of the crazy ones that shops like a mad woman on Black FRIDAY. I have been doing it for what seems like forever. A long time ago me and my sis and cousin used to wait in line outside while my mom and aunt were toasty warm in the car. It used to be we just went at 5 or whenever the stores opened in the morning but now stores open at midnight. The last few years we have started at midnight and don't finish shopping until the next afternoon at like 1 pm. 12 hours of shopping! Yeah that is where the crazy comes in. It may be koo koo but it really is so much fun. We get to the point we are so tired and delirious that EVERYTHING is hilarious! We end up laughing all through the night. I love spending time with the girls and we get some killer deals! My Mom and Aunt sip on their coffee and Bailey and we sip on some yummy hot cocoa! FUN times girls!! Love all of you!

 We filled up 3 carts!!
 FREEZING COLD in the long line at Target!

At about the 7 hour mark Ash was beat! LOL

Thanks for the fun time girls!!! Can't wait til next year!!!!



2 comments:

Ashley said...

I went to Target and Walmart this year and I was so unprepared. I went with my sister and she had been shopping all night by the time I met up with her at 4:00am. It was crazy but I would love it as a yearly tradition. It's crazy fun!!

Anonymous said...

You are absolutely crazy!!! I tried it last year and had no patience for it. I secretly admire and want to be like you people who have the energy and motivation to get up that early and shop. Let's talk about how much I love that at that hour you all looked darling. Did you ladies have hot dates after?

Happy Halloween

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!