Thursday, November 18, 2010

Cancun Getaway

Ahhhhhhh. Ohh sorry that was me remembering how warm it was in Mexico!! It was perfect weather, I was with my love and had no kids crying in my ears. The vacation was soooo fun to say the least! We did so many things....swam with dolphins....(and DID NOT by the VERY overpriced pictures of us kissing them) ($25 bucks for one stinkin pic!!!)......we snorkeled down an underground river.........walked around the Mayan ruins and just relaxed by the beach. I am so lucky to have such a great hubby and am so glad we got to spend a whole week, just the two of us!! Thanks for the great week I really had such a good time!! I LOVE YOU BABE!



I had such a good time but missed our kids. SO many things reminded us of the kids when we were gone! We saw so many things that we knew the kids would love! I guess we will just have to make another trip! When we swam with the dolphins we swam with this cute Canadian family that had kids that were about our kids age...maybe a little bit older. It was cute to see how the kids reacted to the dolphins. We for sure need to get our kids there for that. I was so happy to see that the resort was so kid friendly. They have a kids club and lots of fun activities that they can do! Going out of the country to a place where you don't speak the language you never know what to expect. I had a great time with my Hubby but  I was happy to get back and have Ethan meet us at the airport with his smiley little face!!










2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like Heaven!! I am jealous! Cute pictures-but why on earth would you not want a 25.00 dolphin photo?;)

Shana Smith said...

Ooooo! I am so jealous, sounds so great right now! You are super lucky that you can get away with your husband, and not just over night somewhere in SLC but to Mexico!!! Wow, you guys are so cute, I am glad you had a fantastic time!

Happy Halloween

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!