Friday, December 10, 2010

Ethan's 4!!!

Yeah I know Im a little late on the Birthday post for Ethan but we all got SUPER sick over his birthday weedend. We even had to move his birthday party to this weekend! Poor little but was the one that got sick first and then eventually almost all of us got it too. We are all getting back to normal now and ready to move on from this bug.

I cant believe it has already been 4 years! Ethan grew up so fast! He is such a loving and happy boy. He can read most words without help. He knows all of his letters and numbers and has for quite a while. He loves to play games on his Wii and with us! He is so smart an loves to learn! He is a ball full of energy and I am thankful every day that I get to be his mom! He is such a sensitive little boy just like his mommy!

Thank you so much for being the BEST "BIG" boy there ever was! I hope you know how much your family loves you, even your sisters!! Thank you for making our lives a thousand times happier!! I am so excited to see you get bigger and bigger every day!

3weeks old

1 year old
 2 years old
3years old
4 years old !!
I love you ETHAN!!! 
 Happy Birthday my little Sonno!






2 comments:

Ashley said...

Oh my gosh...he looks like a little man. So handsome.

Happy Birthday Ethan!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to your cute little man!!!!

Happy Halloween

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!