Sunday, December 26, 2010

Naughty right before Christmas???

Yup the girls sure were!! Ethan was a nice enough brother to share a coloring book and some crayons with his little sisters. The girls threw that coloring book aside and attacked the walls!! I'm in my room thinking the girls sure are playing nice and it has been a while sense I heard one of them yell " NOOO MINE". The next thing I know Ethan comes in and tells me in his own cute little voice..... "One of those babies (he doesent know which one is which) colored on the wall!"

I walked in to see one whole section of wall and their door covered in toddler high scribbles! I very sternly told them NO NO! So the girls are balling because they knew they did something bad and then I went into Ethans room and he is crying too because I was "yelling" ( I never yell....just speak loudly) at the girls. I had to explain that they have to learn and I need to discipline them.

So all in all Ethan got a treat for being a good big brother and sharing his crayons and for coming and telling mommy when they were being bad. All I can say is that I sure have one cute little sensitive boy!


Look at Emmas little squinty face in this pic!!! Hahaha




No comments:

Happy Halloween

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!