Thursday, September 30, 2010

Cup runneth over

I had a few of those moments today. The feeling that I am so very blessed and couldn't ask for more.

I was watching my show (Grey's Anatomy for those who don't know. :) and Ethan came into my room from playing his wii and gave me a huge hug and said "I love you so much". He cuddled with me for a minute and then gave me a kiss and fell asleep. I could just die. It was so cute and heartfelt.

For the last few days Emma has somehow convinced me to rock her to sleep and tonight she just looked at me and made the cutest squinty face and it reminded me of one of the first nights she was here on this earth. She was brought in by one of the nurses at the hospital and I was cuddling her and she made the very same squinty smiley face and I remember exactly hoe happy and blessed it made me feel.

I was also able to cuddle with Sophie this afternoon after her nap. It was so precious because she is such a busybody I never get the chance to do it.

Sophie also came up to me today with a flower in her hand and said "uh oh". So I said " do you want it back in?" and she laud her little head on my lap for me to put it back in. It was so funny! Cute girl!

And because it is not like to post without a pic.....







This is the first time the girls took a bath without their tub seats:) We will see how they do with that.

I am so blessed to have great kids and a wonderful Hubby!!

<3









- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Shana Smith said...

So cute. I crave those sweet tender little moments that are so few and far between sometimes! It makes those rough times as a mother so so so worth it!!!

Anonymous said...

I have to admit that I read this post yesterday and was too emotional to comment. I have LOVED being a Mommy lately. You summed up some of the exact feelings I have been having. I think your a wonderful mom and I wish we lived closer so we could get our cute kids together...

Happy Halloween

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!