Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Wendover 2010

Labor day can mean only one thing to our family........WENDOVER! I have been going there with my family for as long as I can remember. We have always had poolside rooms and we take up about all of them. I love getting together with all of my mom's side of the family. We swim a ton and eat even more. I didnt take as much video this year as I would have hoped and not as many pictures either. These girls kept me pretty busy.
Here are the kids on the way out to Wendover. They only slept for like an hour when they usually have a 3 hour nap so the first day was pretty traumatic!

Swimming on the first day....in the FREEZING cold water!
Having a fun ride on the Luggage cart!
We brought a blow up mattress for the girls to sleep on. It worked out pretty well.
Hanging with the cousins waiting for the room to be ready.
Having some lunch.....Thumbs up to that!!
Emma found a nice resting place.....right on Mitch's head. She could have sat up there all day long. Thanks for carrying her around so much Mitch.
I got the kids some winter pjs so they didnt freeze in the hotel room at night.

Our family has this tradition that when you go on vacation together you get "vacation presents". Pretty sweet deal huh? It usually includes some kind of gift, a treat and some money to spend. How nice of my family right?
The kids got really cute animal folding chairs from my grandma, some fun puzzles from my aunt and my mom gave them some cool buckets and shovels along with a container for all of their toys! Thanks guys.
Here are some of the gang hanging by the pool.

Buffet time! I had to keep the girls entertained with my phone. They were pretty sleepy and cranky!

Oh and JESS and ASH..... I didnt even get a pic of us three together this year!!?? Did we even take one? I just had my hands too full with all of my little munchkins!!






No comments:

Happy Halloween

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!