Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Before and afters.....

Well I have been promising before and afters pics of the house for over a year now so guess what...... Here they are. We have put a ton of work in this house and I am so happy with the results.

Here is the Family room.....BEFORE
and......AFTER
Another view......BEFORE
And....AFTER
We lightened it up with some paint....new carpet and whalaaa!!!

Here is the Kitchen.......BEFORE

and ...... AFTER
We did some light green paint to go with the natural wood cabinets. New light fixtures, appliances, and laminate tile flooring. We still want to do something with the island but i think we are just burnt out on home renovations for now.


Dinning room .... BEFORE
 and AFTER
Living room..... BEFORE
and AFTER
some more views......


and AFTER
Looking at this picture I really need some kind of little table and chair or something to fill that space....oh well we hardly ever use that room.

Now upstairs......

Ethan's Room .....also the room Mike had when he was little :)    BEFORE

and AFTER

Go Yankee's!!

Emma and Sophie's Room......BEFORE

and AFTER

Master Bedroom.....BEFORE
 Uhhh yeah I really dont have any pics of the Master bedroom before. It was by far the worst. I wish I had some pics....

And now here is the AFTER....

also not a great pic..... :(

Master Bath...BEFORE....

and AFTER
We did tile in all the bathrooms and new cabinets and granite countertops. This bathroom obviously still needs some decoration. hahah

Kids Bathroom....BEFORE
and AFTER

and the Main Floor Bathroom....BEFORE.
and AFTER...
And the basement is still in the process of getting done but here are some before pictures and what we have done so far.....BEFORE
and AFTER...
This is where we lived for a while. Still need to decorate and figure things out for this room.

another view....
and AFTER.
We were pretty crammed in down in that basement. Here is how our bedroom looked before....

Yeah......a toddler bed, a king size bed, 2 dressers, a crib and a changing table.....I don't know how we did it.
We are just using this as storage now so there really isn't a great after pic to show.


Sorry it was a long post but I had a ton of pics....Hope you enjoyed them.









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

After the first 2 or 3 pictures I thought to myself, "why does this house look so familiar to me?" Now I know. That's cool that Mike used to live there! You guys did an excellent job! It looks beautiful!

Megan said...

You guys are amazing!! I totally want to come over sometime and take the grand tour. I haven't ever seen it live and in color. You're a great decorator!!

Happy Halloween

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!