Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Family PHOTOS!!

YES! I am soooooo happy that our family photos turned out so well!! We had them done yesterday and let me just say I have NO idea how she got the pictures that she did! It was pure chaos! There was almost always a crying baby and Ethan seemed to completely forget how to listen. Linda , our awesome photographer, was so patient and never discouraged with our wild children. She did such a great job. I though for sure all the pictures would have a crying baby with a red runny nose. LOL. I cant believe how awesome they are. I guess I should have figured she would do a great job! She is amazing! Thanks so much Linda for being so great and getting such awesome shots!! Here is the sneak peak she game me today.....







If you want to see the rest I have them on my facebook. :)





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love them! Linda is such a great photographer! Is it something in the water because there are a tons of stinking good photographers to choose from here in Utah...
I did finally get the attachments. I loved all of those ideas. I think next year we are going to go with the green idea. I love green-I don't know why I never thought of it. As of now we have to go with colors we already own so I am thinking navy blue and khaki. Boring, I know.

Shana Smith said...

Shannon, I love them! You all look fabulous. Such models.. How do you chose witch ones to purchase, they are all so awesome!..

Ashley said...

They look great! Where were the pictures taken?

Megan said...

You look so beautiful!! They turned out so nice!

Happy Halloween

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!