Monday, October 25, 2010

Trunk R Treat

Yesterday was the Annual Ward Trunk OR Treat. We got everyone dressed, walked over and filed into the Primary room where there was immediately a major meltdown from my girls! Too much stimulation plus the fact it was nap did not equal a fun time in the building. Once we got outside it was a little better. They calmed down and ran around and got some candy. Ethan and Emma did pretty good. I had Sophie who thought that any time we needed to go to the next car we were going home or something. She cried and threw a fit between the first 5 cars then got the hang of it. Silly girl. Anyways It was fun and I got some cute pictures of the kids in the fall leaves! :)


Ready to head over......

I love this one of Emma walking in the leaves.....
 Ethan being such a good boy in the Primary activity......
 Sophie.....Not so much.
 I guess they just wanted to get out and get some candy....

 Emma checking out her loot!
 After they hit all the trunks they had a rest to try some sweets!
 Family PICS!!! Mike was not so happy to put on the pumpkin tee I got for him but OOHHHhh what a memory it will make!
 I LOVE this pic of Emma in the leaves!! SO pretty!
 This one is great too!!




No comments:

Happy Halloween

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!