Friday, March 26, 2010

Update on Contest

So as most of you know I entered the girls in a contest to win a photo shoot with a photographer from Means A Lot Photography. I took the lead a few times but in the end I came in third......no maybe second. Either way I didnt win...the big prize. I was awarded a great runner up prize though. I get to have one of her special Spring sessions.

 So ....... Thank you........ THANK YOU! 
To everyone who voted for the girls. I hope the sessions goes well. Wish us luck!



Oh and PS....I just learned how to make a signature for the end of my blog posts!! Check that out!!!



3 comments:

Shana Smith said...

No fair, they should have definitely taken first place! Either way, third place is wonderful! All of your kiddos are stinkin adorable...

Anonymous said...

I love signatures but can't figure out how to do. Can you explain it to me? Glad that the girls came in third-that is still pretty dang good:)

Megan said...

Congrats on winning a prize, even if it wasn't first place. Your girls are number one to us. I love the cute signature. You'll have to teach me how you did it!!

Happy Halloween

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!