Thursday, March 25, 2010

Spring outing

Yesterdays weather was so nice I decided to take the kids out for a walk to get some sunshine. The morning was normal....wake up, play with girls, feed them their bottle, play some more, then down for lunch. After lunch we normally play for an hour and a half or so but yesterday both of the girls decided to zonk out in their high chairs at the same time....mid meal.
So I put them down and when they woke up a few hours later i got everyone ready and headed out to the putting green in the middle of Three Fountains. It felt so good to get out and be in the sun.
At first they didn't know what to think. Maybe "What the heck are we doing out here?" Or "What is this funny green stuff we are sitting on?"

Sophie just sat in the same place the whole time just gabbing to herself.

Emma on the other hand..........
She was gone as soon as I sat her down. 

Ethan had a good time playing with the girls and rolling a golf ball for a hole in one on the green.
Mostly faces were like this....grumpy
I was finally able to get some smiles from the girls once the music from the iPhone came on.

Then we got home and I asked Ethan if he wanted to take a nap and he said "No I'm not tired." Next thing I know he is not answering me and I look and found him sleeping on the floor with my phone in his hand. What a cute little bug!







No comments:

Happy Halloween

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!