Wednesday, March 10, 2010

2010 Cutest Kid Contest

I entered the kids....well a pic of the girls... in the Cutest Kid Contest for a photographer in Heber. I found her on Facebook and her company is called Means A Lot Photography. I figured if anyone can win my kids can.......(what a MOM comment)!.......(and it was free to enter LOL). Anyways I need your help......if you have facebook .... or know anyone who does tell them to.....

Go to http://www.facebook.com/meansalot 

become a FAN

and vote for Emma and Sophie (Ethan's cute too but I didnt have a great pic of all of them) in the Cutest Kid Gallery by pushing the LIKE button. You must push the "LIKE" button on the photo to vote.
 

Thanks in advance!"

 

Here is the pic i entered.......

Awwwww Right?

 




2 comments:

Shana Smith said...

So so so adorable, they will win.. Really!!!!!

Megan said...

Have these two won yet?? They are adorable!

Happy Halloween

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!