Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Things I WANT!

Lisa Leonard Design had the cutest personalized jewelry. I really want this one with my kids names! SO fun!
 
http://ww.lisaleonardonline.com

Dana over at the blog www.dana-made-it.com makes the most adorable things! here are some thing I want that she has made.....I probably could make the wreath but I more need the TIME to do it!


  
This is the cutest skirt ever. i would love one for the girls!



Cute but mostly for necessity! 
Dream on me Double Twin Stroller
www.amazon.com

Over at the Three Men and a Lady blog Michelle made the most beautiful sunburst mirror and I have been dying for one ever sense!!

Here are some more great ones.....

 
 
and......I entered to win this one over at high-heelfootinthedoor.blogspot.com......

Head over there and enter to win......


1 comment:

Sara said...

Thanks so much for the mirror give-a-way shout out.

Sara - From UniqueMirrorsOnline.com

Happy Halloween

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!