Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Recent discoveries....



So I thought that I would share some of the fun things that the girls are learning lately. They have not started walking yet.....Which is fine with me....but have been getting such cute personalities. They love LOVE LOVE music. We put on Lady Gaga or Kesha and dance, dance, dance! They can wave HI. When I say "Hands UP" they put their hands in the air. They entertain each other so much. I will frequently be in the other room and can hear them laughing at each other. SO funny! They can make funny noises with their mouths and they love hide and seek. They are changing so much and it is so much fun!

BTW.....Figuring out how to post a video took me FOREVER!

2 comments:

Laura Taylor said...

So CUTE! Glad you finally figured it out! I think I go a little crazy with my little video camera. Oh well, they will love watching it when they are older.

Stacy Hunt said...

CUTE!!! I especially loved Sophie trying to wave and dance at the same time.

Happy Halloween

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!