Wednesday, November 11, 2009

My Little BUGS and a Dj Lance Rock Ethan

I know its after Halloween but when Mike went out of town I was right in the middle of posting all of my Halloween photos.

So when I found these costumes for the girls I about died. They are so cute and fluffy and soft....and on sale!! With twins you gotta live by the Sale items! They absolutely hated to wear the hats. Ethan was originally going to be GI Joe. We found the costume at Kmart and he looked pretty dang cute. The next day Mikes mom said her friends grandson received 2 D.J. Lance Rock Costumes instead of one and wanted to give us one. How sweet of her and how fun is that it was a costume from his FAVORITE show Yo Gabba Gabba. I quickly returned the G.I. Joe costume. Ethan loved the costume and oddly enough LOVED the glasses that came with the costume.

I wont bore you with a ton of pics but here are some of my faves.

Little Sophie was the Bumble Bee


Little Emma was the Lady Bug


Here is the best one that we could get with all 3 kids......FUNNY! Ethan Looks so Excited!!


Sexy Jezza and Kristi


This is the best one with all the kids and Grandma. Ethan looks like such a little nerd! I love it!!


Ethan loves playing with other little kids. He doesn't see many little kids very often.
He loves Jared!!

No comments:

Happy Halloween

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!