Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween EVE

The day before Halloween my mom and I took the kids to my sisters work to trick or treat. They really go all out with all of the decorations. It like a free Haunted house. My mom and the girls stayed in my sisters cubicle because the stroller wouldn't fit through the "corn maze" part of the walk through haunted "office". Ethan was scared for a good portion of it and I ended up carrying him most of the time. I had to keep reminding him that it was just pretend. It was pretty scary for an almost 3 year old little one. When we got done we went back to my sisters cubicle and found that my mom had somehow managed to get both girls out of the stroller ( because they were crying ) and was trying to keep them happy. We had a good time but by the time it was over boy were the kids ready for a nap. Thanks for a fun time Auntie Jezza, sorry to run out in such a rush.....and sorry to Emily for not making our Halloween photo shoot. I feel so bad but getting a fussy toddler and two tired 9 month olds to sit still and smile was just not going to happen.



Zonked out after the trick or treating with Jezza


No comments:

Happy Halloween

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!