Friday, January 13, 2012

Strawberry Shortcake Birthday Party!!

Yup! Strawberry Shortcake! She's back and cute as ever. She was my favorite when I was a kid and they have revamped her look and has a new cartoon that the girls LOVE! Perfect for a Strawberry Shortcake themed birthday. The girls had a great time eating pizza, cake and snacks all day long. It was great to have friends and family there to help celebrate our little girls turning 3!!
Here was the invite

Here are some of the decorations for the party



Pin the berry on the vine




ready for cake!


Brookie helped out :)

Presents... Presents... Presents!

These are the cute horse's that my mom got the girls!

Barbie guitar!

Drying her hair!

Play wooden food! Thanks Uncle Mitch. They are a hit!

1 comment:

Shana Smith said...

What a fun party, I loved Strawberry Shortcake when I was growing up, love her! Those horses are so cute, my youngest got one for Christmas and it is his favorite!!! You are a cute mom!

Happy Halloween

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!