Friday, January 13, 2012

3 already!

  I am filled with such emotion today. My babies are 3! I am overwhelmed with love for them. They complete my family in every way. They make me smile, laugh and lately cry because I love them so much and just can't get enough of them!
  They are learning so much now. The are pretty much potty trained. Sophie took to it much faster than Emma. Emma just likes to get a potty treat so now she is doing pretty well. They know how to play on the computer by themselves. They love to dance! ( I am so excited to see if they will want to do dance!!) They play so well with Ethan. I have loved watching them play together lately. Such good friends. They still fight with each other but you can tell they love each other so much!
   Some of my favorite things about Emma include tucking her in at night. She always wants me to do "burrito baby". When we do kisses I always say "Lets do hugs....but not TOO big", then she hugs me so tight. We do that with kisses too. She LOVES cars and trucks. She has been playing with them constantly lately. One of my favorite things to say to her lately is "No way Jose" then she says " OH YES Jose" It is soooo cute! She also sometimes comes up to me with her hair all staticy and says "My hair CRAZY" With her hands on her head in despair. It is so cute!
  Sophie is my little princess. She loves to have her hair braided and sparkles on her toes. They got a little vanity for their birthday with a fake hair drier and she loves to pretend to dry her hair. She has gotten into my mascara more than once and come to me with black all over her eyes. She is so independent and such a fast learner. When I am acting funny she always says "Silly MOMMY"! So cute! She also says "Oh my GOODNESS! Don't make a mess Emma."

  I am truly lucky to have these little blessings in my life!











1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Twins are heaven on earth! Get ready to have a box of tissues on hand for each Birthday from here on out-it's hard to watch your twins grow up! I get emotional with each one of Jack & Myles' Birthdays. Happy Birthday to them though:)

Happy Halloween

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!