Monday, January 9, 2012

Christmas Eve

Sometimes I wish we didn't have SO much to do on Christmas eve but every year I always enjoy seeing family and friends. We started out at Marketstreet grill for lunch with Mikes parents and uncle Mitch. It was so fun. The kids were great and they even got a compliment on how well behaved they were when we left!!? What? My kids!? LOL Then home for a nap and then up to Aunt Kelly's house. It was great to see all of my Dads side of the family. Then we went over to my moms friend Roz's house. They have friends that come over to carol. I always love that. The kids got cranky...it was midnight...so we headed home. It was so busy but I love seeing everyone.

us at Marketstreet

Ethan and Grandpa at Marketstreet

The girls opening their presents at Aunt Kelly's

Haha....my boys

fam <3

Aunt Kelly getting ready to start passing out the presents

Ethan got Aqua sand. He was so excited!

No comments:

Happy Halloween

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!